Thursday, June 16, 2011

ella-ella-ella, eh eh eh.


There’s a guy sitting in front of me on the plane… and he has an umbrella attached to his backpack.  I am suddenly struck by the fact that I don’t own an umbrella.  I’ve never owned an umbrella.  This is weird for me.  I’m type-A and I love plans, yet I don’t own an umbrella.  Not only that, but I straighten my wavy/indecisive hair every morning and really hate when it gets wet.

This guy not only owns an umbrella, but he brings it with him when he travels. 

It always makes me happy to see people more neurotic than I am… I almost feel normal :)

2 comments:

  1. An umbrella huh? That is pretty neurotic! Everyone knows that a pocket-poncho is SO much more practical...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turn 31 in just under 4 months and, minor panic attack aside there, I also have never owned an umbrella. I'm not sure what that says about a person, but I'd like to think it's because we are optimistic people. (Please note: I refrained from the brutally painful joke of "a sunny outlook on life." You're welcome.)

    ReplyDelete