Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hiatus-itis


“The condition of being on haitus.”  And I’m so guilty.  Blog hiatus-itis.

I’ve been home in Wisco for an awesome weekend with family, friends and Bucky.  I’m on my way back to Denver now, happy to have a window seat but unhappy that Alterra’s espresso machine was broken (even if I was going for just decaf).  I almost deleted “home” from the first sentence when I realized I needed to also use “home” for Denver.  I guess what I wanted to say is: “I was home in Wisco, and now I’m heading home to Denver.”  If home is where the heart is, then both places are home.

Blog Train
A lot has happened in the last few weeks, and I’ve found myself on a bit of a professional emotional rollercoaster.  If you’re interested in receiving the chronological update, then scroll down a few entries and start with Tim leaving (“little holes of light”).  There’s no time like air time to catch up on my blog.

A huge thanks to Beck for (unbeknownst to her) giving me a swift kick in the butt to get back on the blog train.  Thanks Beck!

No comments:

Post a Comment