Monday, December 27, 2010

i'm a runner

This video is almost as funny as the "So You Want To Go To Law School" clip.  And, yes, I fully recognize that I skipped a Christmas post.  This is only because I was having such a wonderful time with my family and friends, entertaining them with my wit and personality in person, that I did not have time to put together a holiday muse or a rant for my cyberspace audience. 

I do have about five blog posts started, and I will make it my pre-New Year's Resolution to get those finished and posted before the end of 2010.  On a related note, I genuinely wonder what the New Year's Eve glasses are going to look like this year... I imagine it's going to be pretty tough with three opaque numbers.

Anyway, I really hope I'm not this guy.  And if I ever have been or I ever am in the future...someone slap me.


No comments:

Post a Comment