Wednesday, December 29, 2010

there's a cafe for that...

Really?
A dog lover myself, I found this one particularly absurd...  A big thanks to Beth (I think) for sending this my way.

Toyko Cat Cafe (and no, it's not a band...).

I find it funny how much the cyberworld is obsessed with cats.  Seems you can find a cat doing or saying just about anything on the internet these days.  Why?  Is it that cat people are inherently strange and the internet gives them a forum to express their strangeness?  My parents have a cat.  Actually, it's my sister's cat, and I got it for her (which those who know me would tell you was quite the feat of selflessness, as I generally can't stand cats).  Emma is a decent cat - very fluffy and pretty.  My dad really likes Emma... always talking to her and leaving milk out for her.  I think you could say he's a cat person.  But I would NEVER picture him hanging out in one of these cafes.

Maybe dog people will just never understand... 

No comments:

Post a Comment