Tuesday, November 9, 2010

living the dream.

Credit goes out to Andres on this one.  This website is great:  Bitter Lawyer .  I think it gives Above The Law a run for their money (and speaking of money, Bitter Lawyer is posting ads... That means they're making money off ranting about how much it sucks to be a lawyer.  Amazing.).

Before you do anything else, watch the "Typo" video, and for those of you who wonder what it is exactly that I do (Mom...), this video pretty much sums it up.  I don't know if it's because the lead character looks like Ron Livingston or because their due diligence review reminded me of TPS reports, but this short video clip is quite reminiscent of Office Space, minus the "flare," plus "BMWs."  Awesome... just awesome.

Make sure you hit up their "About Us" section.  When I read it, I immediately inhaled sharply and heard a voice in my head say, "It's like they know you..."

Well done Bitter Lawyers, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment